Audi, BMW, Toyota and Mini win at third annual eBay Motors Awards
At a glamorous event at Plateau Restaurant, Canary Wharf hosted by Mike Brewer, eBay Motors announced the seven industry winners.
Three of the awards were based on votes from a judging panel who analysed a range of criteria to choose the winners in categories such as Branded Motors Campaign of the Year, Branded - Motors Store of the Year and Branded - Motors Franchise Dealer of the Year.
The winners included:
- BMW - MINI eBay Store Launch won Branded Motors Campaign of the Year sponsored by Nexen Tires
- Toyota won Branded Motors Store of the Year
- Perrys Motor Group won Branded Motors Franchise Dealer of the Year
Four of the awards were voted for by eBay users, the winners included:
- The Audi A3 won New Car of the Year
- BMW won Used Car Brand of the Year
- Michelin won Tyre Brand of the Year
- Castrol won Oils and Lubricant Brand of the Year
Alessandra Di Lorenzo, Commercial Director, eBay Advertising UK:
"It’s been another fantastic evening here at the eBay UK Motors Awards, acknowledging the best of the motoring industry. Online retail continues to play an increasingly important role in the automotive industry, indeed, a car is bought via mobile every two minutes on eBay.co.uk with a car, motorcycle or part and accessory sold every second. It’s great to see brands taking advantage of the digital opportunity and we look forward to welcoming new players to eBay so that they too can have access to the 18 million active users who visit eBay in the UK every month."